Eight years are completed, since when I started earning.
Like most of people during initial years, financial planning means only tax saving. Friends and relative benefited from me by means of insurance policies, money was lying around in saving accounts and FDs. After some years I was married and loaded with home and car EMI, unable to save for future. I was financially alert but was not responsive. The hunger dragging me to one of the very well known Financial portal of India and the same financial planner (ex-financial planner).
Fortunately I was introduced to Facebook – AIFW group and learn many financial concepts. Also learn that my present financial planner is biased and kind of commission agent.
My FP search started again and ended with Melvin!
No doubt Melvin is good financial planner without any bias/commission interest in my portfolio. I can compare with him my earlier experience:
– he charge not high fee as my previous FP.
– Prompt reply to queries over e-mail/phone. I managed to talk to my earlier planner only twice in year, but Melvin solved my many queries without any irritation by contacting more than 9 times just in short period time.
– He recommends good plan and make you understand in simple words.
– He is neutral in his opinion always, as I can see from AIFW group.
– I already started recommending him in my friends/relatives.