Comprehensive Financial planning
Financial Planning is identifying and defining financial goals, prioritizing them and achieving these goals with a clear, focused and a customized game plan.
The first step in financial planning is detailing the goals and objectives one has in life and matching them with present assets and income. We have to consider the life cycle stage of the individual, time horizon, liquidity needs, impact of taxation and inflation also.
What will you get and how much are the charges?
- The fees for NRIs in the first year. :- Rs.17000/- + applicable GST
- The fees for Senior Citizen / Single Mother :- Rs.7000/- + applicable GST
- The fee for renewal :- Rs.5000/- + applicable GST
What we offer?
First, we will analyze your current investments and insurance and give you an independent opinion on each of them. This will act as a second opinion about them. After understanding your major financial goals in life, we will give recommendations on where to invest to reach these goals.
Since we are not selling any products, you can be rest assured that we are 100% neutral in our recommendations. Fee Only Financial Planner alone can protect the interest of the clients. Melvin Joseph is a Fee only Financial planner registered with SEBI.
How much we charge?
We charge Rs. 12,000/- as annual charges for the first year. Under this offer, you will get
- Review of your current investments/insurance
- A customized financial plan
- You can contact us any number of times for any review or clarification on personal financial matters for the next 1 year
What are the renewal charges?
After 1 year, if you see value in our services, you can renew the membership with a renewal fee of 5000/-. We will do a thorough review at that time and suggest changes required.